From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of ss sarfudeen
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 8:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Require help to convert image PDFs into text PDF documents

Dear list members,

I have an image or a scanned PDF document which I am unable to read using NVDA. When I open it with Acrobat reader and try to read it with NVDA, I am not able to make sense of the document. I would like to know the method or the program with which I can convert it in to an accessible PDF document with proper alignment of the links, headings, tables and the text.
Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanking you for any and all assistance,

Regards,

Sultana