Re: NVDA and Ardour

I just chhecked this thing out.

Firstly you need to pay for the full version.

Next they don't want you to compile yourself on windows just linux.

Even if you could it uses gtk.

Gtk has accessibility but basically you would have to take out gtk and use something else, its not worthh it, anyway reaper has allready something for it.

On 1/05/2021 6:45 pm, Marco Oros wrote:
Hello.

Maybe You have heard about It. I don't know, if It'll be possible to make Ardour accessible with NVDA. Ardour is a digital audio workstation software, which is opensource, like NVDA. I don't know what to do to make this software accessible for the blind. So I don't know, if It'll be good to contact with developers, who hasn't any experiences with software for the blind people. Ofcourse, there is Reaper, but Ardour is totally free and It'll be maybe sometimes good option to make Ardour for free.

Thank You.

Best regards from Slovakia

Marco Oros