Re: NVDA and Ardour

Ted Galanos

I have never heard of Arthur, however, I do provide tutorial services for anyone that wants to learn audacity whether you are a jawsor an NVDA user.

Ted Galanos
www.GalanosConsulting.com
713-396-3495
Please consider donating to my ABLE account.
https://www. ablegifting.com/TX/K9L8A2

On May 1, 2021, at 2:33 AM, Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:

I have not tried it in a decade, and that was under Linux no less, but I found it very inaccessible at that time. I switched to Audacity, which is also totally free.

But the nice thing about totally free software, is that you can try it for yourself and not lose anything but time.

Luke

"I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.  I only know what I can do." -James T. Kirk