Re: NVDA and Ardour

Chris Smart

Try Reaper. I can guarantee it will do more than anything you can think up to try, and it's cheap and fully accessible.

On 2021-05-01 2:45 a.m., Marco Oros wrote:
Hello.

Maybe You have heard about It. I don't know, if It'll be possible to make Ardour accessible with NVDA. Ardour is a digital audio workstation software, which is opensource, like NVDA. I don't know what to do to make this software accessible for the blind. So I don't know, if It'll be good to contact with developers, who hasn't any experiences with software for the blind people. Ofcourse, there is Reaper, but Ardour is totally free and It'll be maybe sometimes good option to make Ardour for free.

Thank You.

Best regards from Slovakia

Marco Oros