Re: vocalizer 4.0

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

I really can't understand where is the problem and why do they hurry so much with the new version of vocalizer. I believe everybody

has at least one synthesizer on his computer! Then, where is the problem?
Georgi
На 10.9.2016 г. в 21:52 ч., Mallard написа:

Ciao Rui,

Looking forward to that...

Thanks for your continued work.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/09/2016 19:37, Rui Fontes ha scritto:
Ciao Ollie and helloall!

The technical problem is the change in pronunciation of some words, modified
by the presence, before or after, of other words...
At least in portuguese is a serious problem...

We will surely release the new version...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

De: Life My Way via Groups.io
Data: 9 de setembro de 2016 16:20
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] vocalizer 4.0

when will the new driver for vocalizer 4.0 be out?