Re: NVDA - Missing OneCore Voices on New Laptop

What I'm about to propose is not NVDA-specific, because this issue is not likely NVDA-specific.  I use MS David and it should "come with" under a correctly functioning Windows 10 installation in "out of the box" state.  That it's not there suggests a Windows 10 corruption of some sort.  And the way I'd try to solve this particular issue with missing voices is, in order:

1. Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

2. Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

       ~ Richard M. Nixon