How to set global shortcut keys when using NVDA and MPC-BE together

Rowen Cary

Hello,

I'm using MPC-BE to play videos, but sometimes I need to use global shortcuts to control the player. I found the option to set shortcuts in settings and set a shortcut using NVDA's table navigation, but it doesn't seem to work globally.
The checkbox for Global Media Shortcuts is checked, but I think the checkbox only applies to media shortcuts on the keyboard.
Also when setting the shortcut, nvda becomes unresponsive, can I assume this is an accessibility issue with MPC-BE itself? So I have to use the mouse to complete the setting.

Thanks.