Re: NVDA and Ardour

I have looked at ardour.

The issue is gtk.

Gtk is a linux library, and software made by gtk is not accessible at least not in windows.

Worse to get a copy of this you need to pay for it if you want a full compiled with no limits version.

Of course you can build this yourself but they simply don't tell you how to build this for windows.

I personally wouldn't bother.

On 2/05/2021 1:13 am, Ted Galanos wrote:
I have never heard of Arthur, however, I do provide tutorial services for anyone that wants to learn audacity whether you are a jawsor an NVDA user.

Ted Galanos
713-396-3495
Please consider donating to my ABLE account.
https://www. ablegifting.com/TX/K9L8A2

On May 1, 2021, at 2:33 AM, Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:

I have not tried it in a decade, and that was under Linux no less, but I found it very inaccessible at that time. I switched to Audacity, which is also totally free.

But the nice thing about totally free software, is that you can try it for yourself and not lose anything but time.

Luke

"I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.  I only know what I can do." -James T. Kirk