NVDA and Ardour

Hi

Thanks luke for that reply.

From the devs and  dev pages on building ardour on the site it appears that while they support linux and maybe other things they simply refuse to help someone through building anything else sighting that they are to busy.

While thats probably true, their attitude aint good, hand holding I understand, but its almost sounding like we don't care about it, yes its free but unless you want a 10 minute demo, you have to pay to get a build of which is a gpl licenced software package.

Its obvious they begrudgingly built for windows and mac but really don't care about those platforms.

I doubt they care about accessibility and from reading the beta page wouldn't want to associate with them either.