Re: Require help to convert image PDFs into text PDF documents

enes sarıbaş

If the image is reasonably good, links convert well. Actuallly I have clicked on URLs in scanned letters from my mailbox and they work.

On 5/1/2021 3:21 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
enes sarıbaş wrote:

You actually can get images, links and headings ETC. Finereader is able to do this.
I sit corrected. I have never used that product, so wasn't aware.

Links, as raw http addresses, I can understand. For domain names, it's easy enough; but when you get to things after the first slash or question mark, they tend to get hairy, and you are at the mercy of the recognition engine--one character goes wrong, and poof.

Luke