From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: 01 May 2021 05:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA - Missing OneCore Voices on New Laptop

Hello, Bill. Please do the folowing:
1) Go to settings (windows key + i) then to 'time & language' & press enter.
2) From there, arrow down to 'speech' & press enter.
3) Tab to the 'add voices' button & activate.
4) Arrow down through the voice languages, press spacebar on the 1 you
want, then tab to the 'add' button & activate it.

On 5/1/21, Bill Chilcott via groups.io
<maybill=btopenworld.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jackie. I'm afraid that didn't work. That only allows me to install one
of the voices that are already in the list, but my problem is the voices I
used to have are not there. So therefore I need to download the extra
voices. Can you give me a step by step guide as to how to do this. Thanks
for your help so far.
Bill.