Re: Navigation Pane

Gene

I haven't used Word for a long time and the version I used was too early to have the list.  But isn't there still a command to move through the document to the next or previous occurrence?  If so, it might be easier than working with the list.
We'll see what others who use Word in your version or higher say.

Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Navigation Pane

Gene,

Yes, F6 and shift F6 moves between the various parts of the Word screen. Eventually F6 arrives at the search pane. This has three tabs headed “Search”, “Headings” and “Pages”. My problem occurs when the Search tool is in focus. Then I can type in a word that I want to find in the document. If this word occurs a few times in the document, I should get a list of results just below the search box. My problem is how to go through each of

these results to pick the one that I am looking for?

I am using Word 2010 in Windows 7 with NVDA 2016.3.

All the best,

Cearbhall