Re: OCR with NVDA

mk360

Hi,

How you located on the object to recognise? what commands you used to review the text? Keep in mind that you need to place the object navigator on the object where you will use OCR, press VNDA r, and use object review commands to see the results.

Regards,

mk.

El 03/05/2021 a las 16:18, David Kingsbury escribió:

Hi all,

Using the most recent version of NVDA, I installed the OCR addon, made sure my recognition language was English, and attempted to run OCR on a scanned PDF by pressing NVDA +R. It says OCR running and then done, but nothing appears. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

David