Re: OCR with NVDA

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 05:23 PM, Sascha Cowley wrote:
The Windows 10 OCR built in to NVDA only recognises text that is visible on screen.
-
Thanks.  This is what I thought I had recalled about the scope of what gets OCRed.  Not that this can't be handy, that's for sure, but if I want an entire file OCRed I pre-process with the OCR software of my choosing before ever opening it in the PDF reader of my choosing.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon