From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vinod Benjamin
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 9:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Ardour

Dear team,

Is there any tutorial for Reaper , with NVDA.

it would be great if some one could help me with.

Regards,

Vinod Benjamin

On 5/2/21, Luke Davis <luke@newanswertech.com> wrote:
Shaun Everiss wrote:

Of course you can build this yourself but they simply don't tell you
how to build this for windows.
Though there is this (pay special attention to the comments):
https://discourse.ardour.org/t/building-ardour-on-windows-with-msys2/8
8079

But that said, Shaun is right. Unless Ardour really does something
that just nothing else on the planet can do--and I find that very
unlikely--almost any other solution is going to be preferable to going
down this path.

Try Audacity.
If it's not enough, pay for Reaper. It's worth it in time if not in
features, and it is worth it in features.

Luke