From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Wednesday, 5 May 2021 5:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Stopped Reading Putty

I am using the latest release of NVDA (2020.4) on Windows 10. My job requires that I work on Linux systems ll day, which I do via Putty.
This afternoon, out of nowhere, NVDA stopped automatically reading the output of the Putty windows, making my job impossible. I'm dead in the water, basically.

Does anybody have any ideas what would cause this? I don't see any settings that control this. I'm out of ideas and frazzled.

Gary