What happens if you toggle NVDA+5, reporting of dynamic content changes?

 Accidentally turned this off and it broke some things here.

\

On 2021-05-04 3:34 p.m., Gary wrote:
I am using the latest release of NVDA (2020.4) on Windows 10.  My job
requires that I work on Linux systems ll day, which I do via Putty.
This afternoon, out of nowhere, NVDA stopped automatically reading the
output of the Putty windows, making my job impossible.  I'm dead in
the water, basically.

Does anybody have any ideas what would cause this?  I don't see any
settings that control this.  I'm out of ideas and frazzled.

Gary