From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jonathan COHN via groups.io
Sent: 05 May 2021 12:30
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Focus 14 Braille display and NVDA

Hello,
In general, one can assign NVDA commands to key strokes within the gestures area of the main NVDA settings. I have no idea what features or documentation there is for the this add--on. But since NVDA does define several keystrokes for displays, I have to assume that at least those keystrokes that NVDA extends to provide some feedback should be easily mapped in NVDA to braille keys.
I decided t follow this thread hopping to hear about the basics of the braille extender but nobody has replied.
Take care!
Jonathan