From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 9:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading MS Outlook emails with UIA settings

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 06:49 AM, Vaibhav Saraf wrote:

In general how many users would be reading Outlook emails with UIA on?

-
I don't care what the particular setting happens to be, the base presumption should be that if it's not the default setting it's not likely to have been customized.

It's safest to presume that the majority of your users will have "out of the box" settings for most everything.  Of course, there will be exceptions, and that's exactly what they are, exceptions to the general rule.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon