Re: Using gmail with "Basic HTML view" vs. "standard view"

David Moore

I totally agree with you! I like using the short cut keys for the internet like. I can go faster with basic HTML as well! I really don’t like the shortcuts built in to the Google suite!

On Wed, May 5, 2021, 4:28 PM Louise Pfau <lpfau@...> wrote:
Hi.  I find it easier to navigate the gmail interface with “Basic HTML view” vs. “Standard view”.  This is probably due to the fact that when I was first taught how to set up and work with my gmail account, I was instructed to use “Basic HTML view” in order to get the most accessible interface. I know this is not strictly related to NVDA though.

Louise