Improving accessibility of Spotify for desktop

Marco Oros

Hello.

I don't know, where to post It. I'll try to post It here.

Maybe You know about Spotify. New interface is better accessible, than this previous. I think to Spotify for desktop. Sometimes NVDA don't read everything on Spotify, for example playlist view in 'Your library' ETC. Similar thing is with moving playlists to folders, althought with new interface Spotify's accessibility is better.

I don't know, how to programm, but please somebody make Spotify for desktop accessible with NVDA. It is very good software.

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros