Re: Improving accessibility of Spotify for desktop

Paul Faucheux

hi marco this is paul faucheux. with regards to spotify the interface is verry easy to use with nvda. what are you having trouble with. i can help you off list. i can be reached at pf112781@... or 985-400-3787

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 12:07 PM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
Hello.

I don't know, where to post It. I'll try to post It here.

Maybe You know about Spotify. New interface is better accessible, than
this previous. I think to Spotify for desktop. Sometimes NVDA don't read
everything on Spotify, for example playlist view in 'Your library' ETC.
Similar thing is with moving playlists to folders, althought with new
interface Spotify's accessibility is better.

I don't know, how to programm, but please somebody make Spotify for
desktop accessible with NVDA. It is very good software.

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros