Re: Password overload!

Thomas N. Chan

I use 1password since january. Some of the people even way longer than I do..
1password is rather secure and rely by fortune 100 company.
I have more than 300 over login and its like 16 to 50 characters.
I use to use this program call password agent by moonsoft but it became inaccessible and its only useable in windows.
1password allows a lot of platform like android, IOS and windows. unlimited logon if you have that much of devices to log on. It will sync across if you made changes in one platform.
You can store on other cloud storage beside 1password itself, like dropbox.
You can even tighten the security by using a token key.

On top of it, they are willing to make them, accessible for screen reader users like on voiceover, talkback or even windows etc.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 7:06 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
The Portmanteau Method of Creating Passwords

       ~ Richard M. Nixon