Re: Password overload!

Jackie

Hi Rick. I hope Mr. Vogel & Mr. Jaber won't view this as overt
commercial exploitation, as it does specifically address a need you
expressed in your initial post.

1st, I love Keepass (note the spelling lol). Perfectly accessible
w/NVDA. It's available from www.keepass.info. Meets all the
specifications you set forth.

Next, might I suggest that an article written by me a few years back
might prove helpful in terms of password management. I hope you find
it helpful.
www.brightstarsweb.com/protect-yourself-with-passwords-or-pay

Good luck to you & General.

The Portmanteau Method of Creating Passwords (
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1KxGgYF6qBMfvMg40XEgFUdGj6NZn4wLZ
)

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless
you hate them.  And then you destroy yourself.

~ Richard M. Nixon