Re: Password overload!

Nimer Jaber

Hello Jackie,

Nothing wrong with your post at all, and taking a look at your blog, there is nothing in that blog that seems misguided. Thank you for posting!

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 4:23 PM Jackie <abletec@...> wrote:
Hi Rick. I hope Mr. Vogel & Mr. Jaber won't view this as overt
commercial exploitation, as it does specifically address a need you
expressed in your initial post.

1st, I love Keepass (note the spelling lol). Perfectly accessible
w/NVDA. It's available from www.keepass.info. Meets all the
specifications you set forth.

Next, might I suggest that an article written by me a few years back
might prove helpful in terms of password management. I hope you find
it helpful.
www.brightstarsweb.com/protect-yourself-with-passwords-or-pay

Good luck to you & General.

> The Portmanteau Method of Creating Passwords (
> https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1KxGgYF6qBMfvMg40XEgFUdGj6NZn4wLZ
> )
> --
>
> Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042
>
> Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless
> you hate them.  And then you destroy yourself.
>
> ~ Richard M. Nixon

Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.