Uppercase pitch change is not clearly indicated with "Windows OneCore Microsoft Richard"

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I use the “Windows OneCore Microsoft Richard” voice from the “English Canada” pack with NVDA.  My uppercase pitch change is set to the default of 30, but when I enter or navigate to upercase characters, there doesn’t appear to be a pitch change.  I find “Microsoft Richard” to be the most expressive of the “Windows OneCore” voices that I have installed.  Has anyone else come across something like this with any of the other “Windows OneCore” voices?

Thanks,

Louise