Re: Password overload!

Jackie

Hopefully, after very nearly 30 years of doing this, Nimer, I have
something worthwhile to contribute, else I've really wasted a
tremendous amount of time.

The article really shows how some very decidedly nontechnical folks
were nonetheless able to devise password schemes that pinned the
strongometer. Hopefully it will provide some grist for the mill for
others in that regard.

I'm glad you considered my articles informative.

On 5/6/21, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
Hello Jackie,

Nothing wrong with your post at all, and taking a look at your blog, there
is nothing in that blog that seems misguided. Thank you for posting!

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 4:23 PM Jackie <abletec@...> wrote:

Hi Rick. I hope Mr. Vogel & Mr. Jaber won't view this as overt
commercial exploitation, as it does specifically address a need you
expressed in your initial post.

1st, I love Keepass (note the spelling lol). Perfectly accessible
w/NVDA. It's available from www.keepass.info. Meets all the
specifications you set forth.

Next, might I suggest that an article written by me a few years back
might prove helpful in terms of password management. I hope you find
it helpful.
www.brightstarsweb.com/protect-yourself-with-passwords-or-pay

Good luck to you & General.

The Portmanteau Method of Creating Passwords (
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1KxGgYF6qBMfvMg40XEgFUdGj6NZn4wLZ
)

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win
unless
you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.

~ Richard M. Nixon

to:
wp4newbs-request@... with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR
by
& check out my sites at www.brightstarsweb.com &
www.mysitesbeenhacked.com

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for
Windows, visit nvaccess.org <http://www.nvda-project.org>

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970)
(393-4481) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.

Thank you, and have a great day!