From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: 07 May 2021 06:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Focus 14 Braille display and NVDA

Dennis

I haven't followed all of this thread, and I don't know if this will help or be part of what you want, but have you looked at "Emulated system keyboard keys" under NVDA's input gestures screen?

--
Luke

The best quote I ever heard about computer programming comes from Winston Churchill.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."