Re: Uppercase pitch change is not clearly indicated with "Windows OneCore Microsoft Richard"

Rich DeSteno

I use it all the time and it works quickly and totally accurately.

Rich De Steno
On 5/7/2021 4:58 AM, Gene wrote:

You can do that but that is less efficient and a more cluttered way to do this.

Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2021 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Uppercase pitch change is not clearly indicated with "Windows OneCore Microsoft Richard"

Change the NVDA settings to say "cap" when an upper case letter is typed.  You will never be in doubt again.

Rich De Steno
On 5/6/2021 10:18 PM, Louise Pfau wrote:
Hi.  I use the “Windows OneCore Microsoft Richard” voice from the “English Canada” pack with NVDA.  My uppercase pitch change is set to the default of 30, but when I enter or navigate to upercase characters, there doesn’t appear to be a pitch change.  I find “Microsoft Richard” to be the most expressive of the “Windows OneCore” voices that I have installed.  Has anyone else come across something like this with any of the other “Windows OneCore” voices?

Thanks,

Louise