Re: Using gmail with "Basic HTML view" vs. "standard view"

Dan Beaver

Edited

I tend to issue ctrl+home to go to the top of the page.  Then I issue X to find the first email on the screen if there is one.  I next issue a comma to drop out of the list.  I then issue shift+X to find the previous email.  This has worked well for me if I want to find the last email on the screen.

You could just go to the bottom of the page and then issue shift+x but this will find a check box below the table of emails first if there is any.

Dan Beaver

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)