Re: Password overload!

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 07:05 AM, Greg Epley wrote:
For the most part, whichever password manager you go with should work under most decent screen readers so long as the password manager is coded with standard OS function. In other words, isn't coded in "eye candy" style for sighted users, like all those iTunes helpers for Windows.
-
Which is one of the reasons I continue to recommend Password Safe (https://pwsafe.org) and its ports/clones for Android and iOS.

I keep my encrypted safe file on Google Drive, and that's what's accessed from all of my Windows machines as well as my Android smartphone.  Any change I make anywhere is reflected everywhere else as a result.

It's not the prettiest of the bunch, but the Windows interface is accessible.  I've never played with the Android interface under TalkBack, but given how standard it looks I doubt it would not be accessible.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon