Re: Uppercase pitch change is not clearly indicated with "Windows OneCore Microsoft Richard"

Steve Nutt

Yes, but for me, it seems to say Cap when doing a speak all as well, or reading line by line on the screen, which is not what you want.

You need independent settings for the screen and the keyboard.  Window-Eyes used to do this very well.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close