Re: default speech dictionary, as and American Samoa

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 11:13 AM, Patrick Le Baudour wrote:
I tried to narrow down the thing, seems it need a number, and a word like street, road, hill are needed to match.
-
But since it's the second "as" in the phrase "as well as" that's the problem, and the original text was, "at 763 Bunker Hill Road as well as" I'm not quite sure how that regex would help.  It seems to capture the part, "763 Bunker Hill Road as", which is not the problem "as" in this case.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon