Re: Uppercase pitch change is not clearly indicated with "Windows OneCore Microsoft Richard"

Steve Nutt

As far as I know, Window-Eyes was the only screen reader ever to give that flexibility. It had separate caps and punctuation levels for screen and keyboard.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close