From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of dennis huckle
Sent: 07 May 2021 09:00
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Focus 14 Braille display and NVDA

Hello,
Gone a long way since then.
A lot to say.
Rather than keep taking up space on this list, and at the risk of repeating myself, e-mail me at dwhuckle@virginmedia.com and I can explain how you achieve all I wanted to do.
The list you refer to isn't complete.
I have offered the developer of the braille extender add on, who is a French student and developing this in her spare time, to help produce further documentation.
She hasn't come back yet but I'll help anyone on list if I can.
Its quite good, a lot different to jaws but works with the focus displays.

Get back if you wish on the e-mail shown in this message.
Kind regards,
Dennis huckle.