Enquiry about add-ons for Audio Production Software

Charlie Dyasi

´╗┐Hello everyone, I just want to know if anyone has, or is there any add on for: ProTools on Windows, Abelson live, studio one, or any other recording software that producers are using out there?

I have a friend that wants to use machine, but Is struggling immensely to control the parameters of machine.

I would love to go back to my ProTools, because I have the license, and get myself immersed in everything about ProTools, but my only option seems to go only on the Mac.

I would really love to hear more about this if anyone can tell me about it, hope all of you have a lovely day.

Charlie
South Africa.