Re: Enquiry about add-ons for Audio Production Software

Chris Smart

Try Reaper with both Osara and the SWS extension installed. Also see Komplete Kontrol by Native Instruments for your keyboard needs.

www.reaperaccessibility.com

On 2021-05-08 5:33 p.m., Charlie Dyasi wrote:
´╗┐Hello everyone, I just want to know if anyone has, or is there any add on for: ProTools on Windows, Abelson live, studio one, or any other recording software that producers are using out there?

I have a friend that wants to use machine, but Is struggling immensely to control the parameters of machine.

I would love to go back to my ProTools, because I have the license, and get myself immersed in everything about ProTools, but my only option seems to go only on the Mac.

I would really love to hear more about this if anyone can tell me about it, hope all of you have a lovely day.

Charlie
South Africa.