Re: Enquiry about add-ons for Audio Production Software

Charlie Dyasi

Hi Chris, thank you so much for this, but Reaper, I have it installed on my laptop, but my laptop is so old, it takes for ever just open up reaper at least in half an hour.
and as a result, I have never been able to learn how to use reaper. I’m still saving to buy a new computer, that maybe I can take me about what ,for months but eventually I’ll get there.
With been laid off from work as well, it has made things just much harder because of Covid, I hope everyone who still has got a job to wake up to, is enjoying it.
Charlie