Re: Using gmail with "Basic HTML view" vs. "standard view"

Pauline Smith

I also use the Basic HTML view in my Gmail account.  This was the setting recommended on the website.  I will read the responses to gather tips on how to navigate with NVDA if using Standard View.

Pauline

On 5/5/2021 4:28 PM, Louise Pfau wrote:
Hi.  I find it easier to navigate the gmail interface with “Basic HTML view” vs. “Standard view”.  This is probably due to the fact that when I was first taught how to set up and work with my gmail account, I was instructed to use “Basic HTML view” in order to get the most accessible interface. I know this is not strictly related to NVDA though.

Louise