Re: Enquiry about add-ons for Audio Production Software

Roger Stewart

I use Gold Wave, Audacity and mp3 Direct Cut.  Don't know what your requirements are, but Audacity is the most versatile multi track editor.  Gold wave  also excellent.

Roger

On 5/8/2021 4:33 PM, Charlie Dyasi wrote:
Hello everyone, I just want to know if anyone has, or is there any add on for: ProTools on Windows, Abelson live, studio one, or any other recording software that producers are using out there?

I have a friend that wants to use machine, but Is struggling immensely to control the parameters of machine.

I would love to go back to my ProTools, because I have the license, and get myself immersed in everything about ProTools, but my only option seems to go only on the Mac.

I would really love to hear more about this if anyone can tell me about it, hope all of you have a lovely day.

Charlie
South Africa.

.