From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: 09 May 2021 00:13
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Enquiry about add-ons for Audio Production Software

Charlie Dyasi wrote:

Reaper, I have it installed on my laptop, but my laptop is so old, it takes for ever just open up reaper at least in half an hour.
I suspect you will have that problem with any of the high-end audio software. Even Audacity doesn't perform well on older machines, at least not for transcoding or FX tasks.
I can't imagine that Protools will either; it has always been a resource hog.

Luke