ducking and how to stop it

ken lawrence

Hi NVDA list a question for anyone who is using windows 10 was trying to help a player in games galore with a voicechat game.  he was having problems with his TC web conference plugin.  was using skype so he could give instructions or hear the game in play, but the web conference plugin audio dropped low as the computer gave skype’s volume priority.  we are going to probably end it early since that player lost his connection to me and one other player isn’t here.  does anyone know how to tell windows 10 not to duck audio?  microsoft answer desk didn’t know.  any help for future use will be appreciated.