Re: a couple questions sparked by recent topics

which voices i recieve if i download your zip folder?
thanks and God bless you!

On 5/9/21, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I do not know what format speech platform voices are. I thought they
were sapi 5 but does not say.

I do have a complete package of them with other languages in a zip
format. but is about 400 meg.

They if i remember right have also the modern RH voices as well. You
will need a program like winrar or winzip to open then install from.

The link to this drop box account is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kh3aip9atldlho/synth%20packages.zip?dl=1
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kh3aip9atldlho/synth%20packages.zip?dl=1>

for the speech platform voices the runtime file must be installed first
all the rest are voices.

Gene nz

On 9/05/2021 1:28 pm, Louise Pfau wrote:
Rats. I like the quality of the Microsoft voices. I want to get a
few more of them in SAPI format if that's possible. I know that
"Windows OneCore" isn't the same thing.

Thanks,

Louise

--