Re: Enquiry about add-ons for Audio Production Software

Steve Nutt

I was going to say, Reaper is one of the lightest audio production systems
in terms of resources, that I have used. So if your computer takes that
long in Reaper, you won't have much success with any.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close