Re: Enquiry about add-ons for Audio Production Software

Blaster

Charlie, You may want to check out the new AVID ProTools cloud based
solutions. I have no idea how screen reader friendly this program is,
but if it's web-based it would be worth checking out. It looks like
there's a free version, so you can try before you buy.

https://www.avid.com/pro-tools/comparison

HTH,
Blaster

On 5/9/21, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
Not for me but I use 2 sound cards--one cheapy USB card that is set as
default so it plays all Windows sounds as well as all speech from NVDA
and the better one for sound recording.
Roger

On 5/9/2021 6:02 PM, Arlene wrote:

If I use that, does NVDA get onto the recording as you record from the
web?

Windows 10

On 2021-05-09 1:49 p.m., Arlene wrote:

Hi, Does Reaper pick up NVDA while using it to record shows?

That all depends on which audio device you are recording through,
how you have things routed etc. If you want to do something simple
like record a show, you probably don't need Reaper.

Does it matter how fast your prosessor works while using Reaper?

Again, for doing what? Playing back a 100+ track project with lots
of virtual instruments and effects processing? Yes. For recording
a single thing onto one track, no.

.

.