Re: *** SPAM *** Navigation Pane

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Daniel

Do not worry you might not have been aware of the new website and thats all you had to go off. The updated site is far larger with more information etc.

Gene nz

On 12/09/2016 10:02 AM, LANGERON Daniel wrote:
Hi Gene,
Sorry for having communicated the old address of your site.
Indeed, I
copied the link in an "ageless" email.
Then
your current URL was immediately available on the desktop, attached to a frequently used icon ....

I'll try to be less forgetful and lazy ...
Anyway congratulations, and thanks, for the work involved in writing this site.

Daniel

Le 11/09/2016 21:59, Gene New Zealand a écrit :

Hi Daniel

the second website is the old website which i thought was not working. It seems as though it still is.

I guess that is why it is going up in the rankings.

The replaced website has a domain name so it is easier to find on the web. it is about 2 or 3 years more updated and can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

If there are other people out there that have the old website  at http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~hurrikenny/index.html please can you start using the new one at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

There should've been redirection links doing it but it seems as though they might of timed out that is slingshot.

I am not with that ISP provider no more.

Gene nz

On 12/09/2016 2:47 AM, LANGERON Daniel wrote:

Here are 2 sites I am referring to when looking for some help about NVDA in English.
http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~hurrikenny/
Good luck, Cearbhall,
Daniel

Le 11/09/2016 15:46, Cearbhall O'Meadhra a écrit :

Thanks, Daniel,

I cannot get NVDA+F3 to work in Word. It works here in Outlook all right but not in Word.

Do you know where I might find a tutorial?

All the best,

Cearbhall