Re: Problem with installing NVDA - Computer rebooting

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 10:44 AM, Gene wrote:
I agree with Brian that registry cleaners should not be used unless there is reason to believe a problem is a registry problem
-
And I'm responding to this only to emphasize:  They should NEVER, EVER be used.  There is not a single qualified computer technician out there who will recommend their use.  And for very good reasons most of which are detailed in the write-ups I previously gave links to.

Registry problems are very, very, very rare indeed.  And most come from one of two things:  unskilled editing of the registry or the use of registry cleaners/optimizers.

There is zero chance that what has occurred is an NVDA problem.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon