Re: Bluetooth speakers with Windows

Daniel McGee

Hi all, I use the  solution provided by Brian and NVDA speech is now working well out of the speaker.

For anyone interested, here's the add on again, pasted below for your convenience. Hope it helps anyone else out here.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/BluetoothAudio.en.html

        On 10/05/2021 10:13, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi Jean,

I suspect that the Bluetooth speaker itself is laggy.  This occurs because it is Bluetooth Version 4 or less.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close