Re: navigating headings

Tyler Spivey

Press 3.

On 5/11/2021 5:31 PM, Monte Single wrote:
Hi List,
I am   using;
www. https://nnels.ca/ <https://nnels.ca/welcome-nnels>
more these days.
It is an  national network  of equitable library services.
It is available to all print disabled Canadians with a  local library  card.
When I do a search   on this web site, I find myself pressing the letter “h”  for headings  til  I get to the first result.
When I get to the first result, nvda says “heading llevel 3”.
Is there a key press, combo I can press to jump to the first “heading level 3”  without  going through all the previous headings?
Please, don’t kick me off the island,  because I did not find the answer to my question in the quick start guide.
Cheers,
Monte