From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: 12 May 2021 01:31
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] navigating headings

Hi List,

I am   using;

www. https://nnels.ca/

more these days.

It is an  national network  of equitable library services.

It is available to all print disabled Canadians with a  local library  card.

When I do a search   on this web site, I find myself pressing the letter “h”  for headings  til  I get to the first result.

When I get to the first result, nvda says “heading llevel 3”.

Is there a key press, combo I can press to jump to the first “heading level 3”  without  going through all the previous headings?

Please, don’t kick me off the island,  because I did not find the answer to my question in the quick start guide.

Cheers,

Monte